- I didn't get a placement with kids with disabilities even though that is why I came here. Don't worry. It has since been sorted.
- I bought a bunch (3) cheesy textiles with llamas on them and then proceeded to eat alpaca (smallish llama) for dinner
- I went to take a shower after an exhausting day of drinking coco tea and cusqueno (Cusco's mediocre beer). To my surprise as I'm standing in the shower covered in grease and hair (mind you I hadn't showered for days at this point), I discover we are out of water.
- I straightened my hair, pretending it was covered in expensive oils from sprouts not my grease, and went to a fancy dinner, where (as previously mentioned) I ate alpaca with sweet potato apps and a side of quinoa of course!
- I went to a bar and didn't drink...I'm not even sure who I am anymore. 3 days in Peru, and I'm a whole new woman.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Feeling a bit seedy
You aren't going to get nearly as much detail about the next day, mainly because I was crabby, and no one wants to read that. I know you all ( okay, some of you) have better things to be doing. So here were the highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor llama! Next you'll be eating Alpacas with French fries.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry hopefully in the next day or two you will get your shower and it will be like the angels in heaven have come to your stinky rescue. [been there, done that too! wink] Gotta love travel in the third world.
/Loretta
Oh I have since showered...but I kind of like the constant state of gross!
ReplyDeleteLoving your entries! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYou got it, auntie. How's the Midwest treating you?
ReplyDelete